From the golf course and tennis courts to our dining room, Corning Country Clubs' membership appreciates and takes pride in preserving a high standard of etiquette. Members and members' guests are responsible for following the guidelines of the club at all times.
- Appropriate attire must be worn at all times on the Golf Course and in the Clubhouse. Examples of attire that are not acceptable include bathing attire and swim trunks, cut offs or ragged pants of any length, tennis shorts, miniskirts, halter tops, tee shirts, numerical jerseys or non collared shirts for men.
- Denim jeans are permitted in the Keating (Grill) Room year round. However they are not allowed on the Golf Course or our Steuben Room.
- Walking shorts will be no shorter than 6" above the knee.
- No metal spikes are allowed on the Golf Course or in the Clubhouse.
- This dress code applies to members, dependents and guests of all ages; and it is incumbent upon a member to advise his or her guest(s) of this code. The dress code in the Clubhouse for outside functions is left to the discretion of the Club Management.
- The Golf Shop personnel, the General Manager and the members of the Board of Directors shall enforce this dress code.
- Failure to comply with this policy will result in denial of access to the Golf Course or Clubhouse.
- Refusal by the member, dependent or guest to comply with this directive will lead to appropriate Board action being taken.